RSS

Cover Reveal – Mesmer, Book #3: The Amarinth Heir

21 Oct

And here it is, my fabulous cover for the final book in the Mesmer Trilogy: “The Amarinth Heir”!

Coming Soon, Mesmer, Book #3: The Amarinth Heir!

A hidden kingdom in a forbidden forest. A realm she can’t escape without the trust of a mage. But trust and magic make complicated allies – when time is running out.

When Lea’s presence in Verlaine leads to the unexpected discovery of a secret hidden long ago by an ancient enemy, a secret that has the power to alter the fabric of Lea’s and Gabriel’s very different worlds forever, the Lorien spy must make a choice between protecting the kingdom she never believed she could betray, and saving the world – and mage – she never imagined she could come to love.

*Apologies, folks, but the initial release date of November/December 2012 proved a bit too ambitious for me. As a further update to those who are waiting, all I can say is, when Book 3 does come out, you’ll absolutely love it! Cheers to everyone, and may the year come to a close with much joy and happiness to us all (Mayan prophecies regardless)!:)

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

102 responses to “Cover Reveal – Mesmer, Book #3: The Amarinth Heir

1. Celeste

November 10, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I can’t wait! Gabriel is so mysterious; I keep wondering what’s really going on.

• Tammy

August 5, 2013 at 12:15 am

is the 3rd book out yet, I can’t seem to find it! any news?

2. Isabella Amaris

November 30, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Thanks for your comment, Celeste!:) I love the mystery in Gabriel’s character too, just as much as I’m loving unravelling it for Book 3:) Can’t wait for Book 3 to be completed. Might come out a bit later than I initially hoped, but I’m already excited to see what it’s shaping up to be:) I love this series so much! Thank you again for your comment:) Cheers:)

• Denise

March 18, 2015 at 10:08 pm

I am anxiously watching and waiting and hoping for Mesmer Book #3: The Amarinth Heir to come out! i cant wait to see what happens and learn more about the characters Gabriel & “the Lorien spy”. Im cheering for you to finish and let us fans enjoy 🙂 Hope to hear soon.

3. sally wright

January 16, 2013 at 10:36 am

just finish book 2 , just loved it could not put it down, i have some very dark rings under my eyes from reading until 3 in the mourning, not to long to wait for the next one will be keeping an eye out for it.

4. mary

February 19, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Loved books one and two. When is the release date of the third? Can’t wait.

5. Isabella Amaris

February 23, 2013 at 6:24 am

Thanks for your comments, Sally and Mary:) Mary, I haven’t set a release date just yet, but Book 3 should be out in the next two months or so. Thanks for your patience:) And I hope you’ll love Book 3 as much/even more than Books 1 and 2!:) Cheers:)

6. Jenny

March 6, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Can’t wait for book 3. Read the other 2 in a couple of days, couldn’t put it down, even for work. Please don’t make me wait too long

7. June Finlayson

March 20, 2013 at 9:12 am

Hi loved your first two books, cannot wait for the third, hope it is out soon.

8. emma

March 26, 2013 at 3:23 pm

i just loved books 1 and 2 cant waite for the next one

9. lbkirsop

March 27, 2013 at 5:59 am

Has a date been set? Eager to read the third. I know it will be fantastic–you’ve woven such a beautiful and imaginative story.

10. Isabella Amaris

March 29, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Thanks to everyone for all your comments:) I haven’t set a date yet for Book 3; this one is taking longer than I thought to complete! I’m probably being too much of a perfectionist, but anyway, hoping to finish it soon. Sorry for making you guys wait — and thanks for your patience!:)

• lbkirsop

April 30, 2013 at 6:35 am

Looking forward to it!

11. emma

March 30, 2013 at 2:59 pm

12. emma

March 30, 2013 at 3:03 pm

i just loved books 1 and 2 i couldnt put them down whens the next one coming out! cant wait!!! i am surei will love it more then the first two.

• Isabella Amaris

May 6, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Thanks, Emma, and sorry for my late reply to your comment! Trying to get Book 3 out soon; in the meanwhile, do sign up for a free email notification (if you haven’t already). I promise I won’t spam you with posts, and you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time:) Cheers:)

13. maryann

April 13, 2013 at 11:59 pm

just finish book 2 can’t wait for number 3

14. Suss

May 6, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Loved books 1 and 2 (read both within 7hrs) when is book three coming out?

• Isabella Amaris

May 6, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Hi Suss, thanks for dropping by:) I was hoping to release Book 3 by the end of May at the latest, but that doesn’t look very likely right now, so I’m reluctant to set a date. Do sign up for a free email notification of the book’s release; you can unsubscribe from the email list at any time:) Cheers, and sorry to disappoint for not having a definitive answer just yet!:)

15. Amy

May 17, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Hey Isabella, I adored books 1 and 2 🙂 I was just wondering if book 3 is coming out in June or July instead of May 🙂 I’m really looking forward to reading it! 🙂

• Isabella Amaris

May 27, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Hi Amy, thanks for dropping by:) Yes, it looks like June or July is more likely than May. Sorry for the wait!

• Amy

June 17, 2013 at 6:22 pm

It’s fine 🙂 Do you have any more updates?

• Jo

November 15, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I loved books 1 and 2 so much, have read them many times. I just can’t wait for book 3! Any more news on a release date? I just so want to read it! Thanks for writing such awesome books!

16. lucy

June 23, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Just finished book 2, was really hoping I’d be able to download book 3 straight away, but I’ve signed up for email updates, so I’ll just have to keep an eye on my inbox instead!

17. Isabella Amaris

June 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Sorry for the wait, folks. This one’s taking a lot of time to complete. I promise you guys I’m working on it right now. It’s just not quite right yet for some reason. Thanks again for everyone’s patience, and (at the risk of sounding repetitive) don’t forget to sign up for free email updates (you can always unsubscribe from the list at any time) so that you’ll know once Mesmer 3 is out. Cheers!:)

18. Gloria

July 2, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I just finished reading book two and now I really hope that book three will follow soon. But of course I can understand that it needs some time to finish a story the way it’s supposed to be. I think we all are eager to know who Lea is and what’s her mission exatly. And who is behind the attacks and if she can win Gabriels trust again. I hope that her secret is really big and quite surprising for Gabriel. This guy needs to be stunned and surprised and Lea really should have the upper hand for once. 😉 Dear Isabella, please keep us informed when there are news about the release date.
    Best regards!

19. Hannah

July 11, 2013 at 2:22 am

Finished book 2 and loved it! Can’t wait for book 3!

20. xellosscutie

July 12, 2013 at 11:12 am

Just finished Book 2 for the 3rd time. It was just as enjoyable as when I first read it. At the risk of sounding impatient, do you have a crumb to toss your fans regarding any news relating to book 3? Im so restless that I may as well reread book 2 a 4th time. I simply love your work!

21. Lark

July 12, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I also just finished book 2 and am excitedly awaiting book 3! I know you’re working on it, just wanted to tell you I loved the first two and can’t wait for the final one!

22. hannahacrossthepond

July 12, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Just finished book 2 and loved it! Can’t wait for book 3!

23. Pamela

July 22, 2013 at 3:27 pm

I LOVE these books!!! The characters are fabulous & I am tending to adore Gabriel more & more!! I can’t wait to find out what Greybeard’s story is, as well!!! Can’t wait until book 3 is ready! Thank you for such an amazing story!

24. Kryztean

August 7, 2013 at 11:44 am

I’ve just finished book 2 and wanted to say Thankyou! This is a great story full of wonderful,intriguing characters involved in interesting,nail biting plots and a beautiful setting ( that I wouldn’t want to leave either). Goodluck with book 3 and I’m waiting very impatiently to see it in stores soon😬. Thanks again for giving me my new favorite trilogy!!!

25. Valerie

September 6, 2013 at 6:47 am

Like everyone else, I just finished book 2. It’s 2:30 a.m. Just could not stop until the end. Can’t wait for book 3 to come out.

26. Grace

September 8, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Any update on book 3 release?

27. Keekee

September 15, 2013 at 10:56 am

I’ve also just finished book 2 and am eager to read book 3. Without adding pressure on you I hope it’s not too far away! Thank you for giving me such a wonderful series to enjoy.

28. MvL

September 17, 2013 at 11:03 am

Hello,
    is there a new release date I didn’t catch? It is awfully silent here and on your other sites and I really cannot stay waiting any longer for the new book! Could you just send us some more information on the release date of the new book?

Best regards!

29. Isabella Amaris

September 18, 2013 at 9:55 am

Thanks everyone for taking the time to drop by, and apologies for my silence as of late! Unfortunately, I’m having to push the release for book 3 to the end of the year or early 2014. As clichéd as it must sound, circumstances have really got in the way of my completing it as quickly as I’d hoped. I’m really sorry for making you guys wait for so long. Thanks for your support in the meanwhile, it is something I appreciate so much. To know that the Mesmer books have brought some enjoyment to you, even though the final instalment of the trilogy isn’t out yet, is a priceless feeling. Thanks again for your patience, and I hope to have better news for you all soon. Cheers:)

30. Lorraine

October 12, 2013 at 8:43 pm

I loved your first and second installment of the mesmer trilogy but please tell me you’ve nearly finished the third as I read the first two a day after they came onto kindle i’m really excited about the third i can’t wait.
    I’m often told i read the books quicker than they print sorry for adding the pressure.

31. Amy

October 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Hey, do you have any more news about how book 3 is coming along, or a definite release date, yet? I’m really looking forward to it:)

• Tammy

October 31, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I don’t find this book at barnes and nobles.. what’s going on? is it really available.

• Amy

November 9, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Not yet 🙂 It’s release date was what I was asking about.

32. Bethany

November 8, 2013 at 2:00 am

Loved the first two books! I binge read them in one sitting; they had such a fun story and intriguing characters. Couldn’t put them down!

33. Bethanie

December 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Just finished reading the first two in the series, really looking forward to the third! Hoping that the last update is accurate and I will be able to read the third soon! It would be an excellent Christmas gift to me if it would come out this month!;-)

34. Mrs Helen Kay Jackson

December 8, 2013 at 9:30 am

Hi I’m Helen and I’d like to say your mesmer books where great and sit with baited breath for the next. However I understand that life gets in the way of what needs to be done sometimes, so keep your chin up and smile once in a while because I’m happy to wait till your ready.
    best wishes Helen Kay Jackson

35. Amy

December 22, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Hey Isabella I hate to be annoying but do you have any more updates on the release date for book 3? Thank you, it’s just that your books are really good!!!:-)

36. rachel

December 27, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I’ve just read your first two books (I ended up buying and reading them both in one day as I just couldn’t put them down!) and I just wanted to say I truly cannot wait for the third to be released!

37. Cypora Cynthia Quillen Cohen

January 2, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Isabella, I just read and really enjoyed the first two books – very much looking forward to reading the third once it is ready 🙂

38. waterlily

January 13, 2014 at 12:16 am

I just finished reading Books 1 and 2. Thank you for writing such an entertaining story! I love it. Please bring us Book 3 soon! I wish you much success and inspiration.

39. Tammy

January 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm

is this book ever going to be released? I love the books but this is crazy that it has taken so long for it to come out. I know it must be tough writing, coming up with different lines! Can you give us an idea when it will actually be out?

40. Mandy Adams

January 27, 2014 at 2:35 am

My husband and I love this series. Waiting with baited breath for book 3! You can do it Isabella!

41. Brandie Graser

February 5, 2014 at 1:37 am

The suspense is killing me here!! I loved the first two books I finished them both in one day! I want no I NEED the third book. I’m chewing on my nails…. any news on when it might be available?

42. Laura

February 11, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Looking forward to the third book! I understand that you have to take your time and can’t set a hard date, but please feel free to update us on the process of writing! It’s definitely fascinating to follow a writer’s journey. We’d LOVE to hear insightful updates to help us enjoy the anticipation and expectation for the final work! Best!

43. Xelloss

February 14, 2014 at 2:45 am

Any news? I’ve forgotten about this book a few times and when I remember it and check in on its status, I see that nothing has really changed. I’m a little disappointed because I want some closure, especially considering all the cliff hangers we readers were left with. I think it has been almost two years since the cover reveal. I know you can do it! I actually look forward to rereading the first two books in order to jog my memory on the plot. I hope that March will be the month all of your fans get reacquainted with your Mesmer series and are able to read the final installment. We all believe in you!

44. Jillian

February 22, 2014 at 5:52 am

I loved reading book 1 and 2 and have been looking forward to book 3 for a bit now as well. 😀 I love finding authors who can find that little nitch that allows the reader to be immersed in the world of their creation. Please please let us know if we can look for book 3 at barnes and noble soon! 😀 ❤ well done!

45. Amy

February 23, 2014 at 11:33 am

Hey isabella, I was just wondering if you’re ready to set a release date for book 3, I know I at least will find any wait easier if I know how long I’ll be waiting for. I know it must be difficult with all the pressure and everything but remember that all these people love your work so much that they just can’t wait to read the final book in this amazing series

46. Xelloss

March 3, 2014 at 2:59 am

Please Isabella! Is there any news at all?

47. Isabella Amaris

March 3, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Apologies for my silence, everyone. I’ve been hard at work on the book, which has turned into a bit of a monster (length-wise). I’m not going to set a definite release date just yet—the writing process for Mesmer 3 has been quite unpredictable compared to the first 2 books—but I can say that I’ve not stopped working on this one and it WILL be completed and published; I’m not going to leave the series hanging.

I just wanted to thank you all for your patience, and for not giving up on the book. Or on me!:) I will keep you posted if there any new developments. Cheers:)

• Cypora Cynthia Quillen Cohen

April 22, 2014 at 8:46 am

glad to hear that it is the length that is delaying you, not something worse, and that you are working on it. if you need free proof readers it looks like you have a goodly collection here 🙂 i am of course, willing to offer myself as well 😉 good luck finishing it

• Deni

May 22, 2014 at 11:26 pm

Loved the books, and eagerly awaiting the next one! I’m sure it will be all the more fabulous for the wait. Just don’t be to hard on yourself, let it flow the way it needs to. It wil be finished when it’s finished. 🙂

• Amina

March 6, 2015 at 8:34 am

I have been anticipating for the release of your book for what has seemed like forever, and i continue to anticipate for its release, I think my mind has ranked it as one of my favourite trilogys and i have definitely read the 1st and 2nd book more than once. Thanks for writing them they were amazing. I was just wondering when the third book will be released even if just an estimate. sorry for the bother.

48. Jonia

March 12, 2014 at 7:12 pm

I don’t suppose you would be willing to post the first one or two chapters of book three, would you? It would definitely be appreciated 🙂

49. Amy

March 17, 2014 at 6:15 pm

That’s good to hear 🙂 I think we were all starting to get worried. I hope it’s going well. I was just wondering how far along with the writing are you? (I know you have to edit and everything afterwards).

• Tammy

March 23, 2014 at 10:53 pm

do you know if it will be 3 months, 6 months or a year from now? we’ve waiting almost a year or more now.

50. Amy

March 23, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I agree with Jonia I would love to read the first few chapters! It would definitely lessen my impatience 😉

51. Thuy

March 29, 2014 at 7:29 am

Like everyone else I love both books 1 & 2. Is it possible to post a chapter or two while we are waiting?

52. Haleema

April 3, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Hi Isabella, I have never commented on book blogs or the like before ,but I could not stop myself I really love your books I have read both Mesmer 1 and 2 many times.Your books are amazing and Lea’s character is really interesting there is so much mystery that needs to be unraveled! I can’t wait to know who she is and how she is connected to Gabriel and what are her secrets. Your books definitely are the best books ever so thank you for writing !!!

P.S. Greybeard is awesome 😀

53. emerusmerlinus

April 7, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Hi! I finished reading the first two books and they are few books that I cannot wait to read. Your book turn out to be one of those series. I am not a fan of series because if I start a book while the series still not complete it becomes a nuance. I am glad to see you still working on it. I really wish you will finish the series.

54. riette

May 2, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Just wondering when book 3 will be available hugs

55. Amy

May 7, 2014 at 4:13 pm

Hey isabella,
    Have there been any developments since March?

56. I wanna read a good book!

May 15, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Um… Bump!

57. riette

May 31, 2014 at 2:05 pm

okey dokey – just wondering when the book will be available – so looking forward to it. hugs

58. Bethanie

June 9, 2014 at 12:26 am

Really looking forward to the third book, I’ve read the first two twice now. Is there any update on a release date for this title?

59. Xelloss

June 12, 2014 at 3:39 am

Hi! I’m just checking in. Is there any news? I would love a good summer read about now.

60. Amy

June 19, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Can you give us anything at all to lessen our impatience, a chapter or a release date? I just really really really want to read this book, it’s one of my top favourite series.

61. LLB

July 20, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Hi, I’m really eager to read your 3rd book. I also like that you’ve decided to contain it to a trilogy instead of drag it on forever. Your books are very well-written, and the story line is both engaging and plausible. It does grow tiresome with all these action-packed novels; psychological action is so much more satisfying. Actually all the women in my family have the middle name Lea (we pronounce it like “Lee”), which is what first attracted my eye, & I’m so glad it did! Do you expect the 3rd book to be out before the end of the year?

62. littlestory1

August 4, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Hey Isabella,
    Have you got any updates about the release date yet? I know it’s going to be a long book but I think everyone would prefer that so you shouldn’t worry about cutting it down lots 🙂 we all just want to have some closure on this series, it’s been so long now.

63. Tammy

August 4, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Did you ever release Mesmer book 3?

64. Tara

August 6, 2014 at 4:36 am

Hi.. I just finished reading the first two books in the series wondering if there’s any news about the third book..

65. Laura

August 8, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Any progress news/updates–perhaps a realistic release date for you? Looking forward to the book. Keep up the good work, chica!

66. donnacq

August 26, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Any updates on when we can hope to see Book 3? Anything. Really. Even if it’s just to say sometime next year.

67. Bethanie

September 1, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Hi Isabella, just wondering if you’re any closer to finishing the third book. I am really looking forward to reading it. 🙂

68. Fiona

October 16, 2014 at 9:29 am

Hi I love the books and now have read both twice. Can’t wait for book 3, hope it’s going well, do you have any idea when it will be ready?

69. Xelloss

October 22, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Anything new?

70. Morgan

November 17, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Hello, I have noticed there hasn’t been an update on the release of book 3 since March and was hoping to get a more current update…has a date been set for the release? I am very curious to see where this story goes. Thank you!

71. Susan

November 19, 2014 at 7:20 am

I think we just need to be patient ,it will come and we don’t know the circumstances of Isabella’s life ,it has been a wait but when it comes we will all be reading into the early hours of the morning to complete it.

72. Xelloss

November 22, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I would love to read this book during my train trip on Monday! Or perhaps when I fly to California for Christmas?

73. Mandy Adams

December 2, 2014 at 1:42 am

Sending good writing vibes your way. Can’t wait for the third book!

74. Kjs

December 10, 2014 at 12:59 am

Just discovered these books and was curious about the third book. Seems I am not the only one. Hope all is well.

75. Annette

December 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I love the series, but I know I’ll forget to check for the third if it isn’t released soon. It’s nearly 2015, will it be released this year?
    Kindest regards, Annette

76. calah

December 20, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Hi Isabella
    Just finished book 1 and 2 couldn’t stop ready !even through the night . I was just wondering when will book 3 be released can’t wait

• calah

December 21, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Any updates on the book

77. CW

December 24, 2014 at 7:51 am

It’s rare that I find a series I enjoy this much. I’m anxiously awaiting the release of book 3 😃

78. CW

December 25, 2014 at 9:54 am

Is there still going to be a book 3 to the Mesmer series? It’s a great series so far and I hope it gets completed.

79. CW

December 27, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I also wanted to recommend that if the length is causing a delay that there is the possibility of releasing them in installments such as a book 3 part 1 and book 3 part 2. It can help break up the sections, but also will help make sure the length and time for the release is less of an issue.

80. Amy

December 31, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Hey issabella, just wondering if you can give us a rough estimate of when the third book will be out, thanks.

81. Rebecca

January 23, 2015 at 2:35 am

Is there a date for book 3 yet? Last heard from you in March you said you were still working on it.

82. brandy

January 31, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Loved the first two books!!!! Patiently waiting on third… do we know a date yet?

83. Janis

February 10, 2015 at 5:12 am

I’m afraid that the book won’t be completed. It’s been almost a year since the last update. Where are you Issabella? 😭

84. Emma A.

February 11, 2015 at 4:56 pm

I absolutely adore your books. Hope the third book comes out soon! Looking forward to reading it!!!

85. Livia

March 5, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I really enjoyed the first two novels and have been trying to find more information about the third novel. Will it still be coming out?

86. amina

March 15, 2015 at 6:09 pm

I anticipate the release of your third book. I have been a fan since mesmer was available on Kindle and I decided to give it a try, I don’t regret anything. I hope you’ll be able to complete the trilogie because I just can’t get enough, thanks for writing it btw appreciate it. Can I get an estimation of its release? Just an estimation